Sunday, May 2, 2010

Clowntown

The cars rush like the sea, my plastic insanity, fake grass squares meet,around the mass of concrete, the lights pollution hits my face, probably never ending, under my shoes and feet, a mountain of sludge the sky i see, this apple traveled from afar, a million gazillion yards apart, but hey i had the cash that time,and i didn't really have the time, this system doesn't work for me, but it's so hard to change you see, i've felt the warmth of your big fridge, how could i leave it in the ditch
people always say what they know but they never let it come into their holes

so many at that salon, outer beauty being worked on, but little do those dummies know, that inside they have no soul, they put on shiny five inch nails, and touch everything that wags its tail, but little do those dummies know, their nails harbor a nasty growth

people always say what they know but they never let it come into their holes

in clowntown

1 comment:

  1. Oh my boo, this is great! You are a great writer hun, you should definitely share more of your awesome talent on this blog~! :D <3 I love it! I also love how I can pick out the details~ hehe XD Great job! I love you!

    ReplyDelete