Saturday, May 29, 2010

Spiral Nutcase

I never said i never said i never said i would, dragged to the depths with all the pests inside the haunted zoo, they're all laughing now, howlin and barking now
i feel the gravel of its voice tearing up my soul,a cold metal bar lodged inside explodes, it's very humbling, im very humbled now

slipped right by my eyes
i hide inside
if i ever if i ever ever made a sound,it was grabbed tortured maimed in the underground, they're quoting me now, putting words in my mouth
don't u ever dont u ever ever let it show, exteriors say a lot to people dont u know, they're too shallow now, im too shallow now
slipped right by my eyes, i hide inside
slipped right by my eyes

1 comment:

  1. Oooo a dark song by my dark boo! Very powerful, I like it a lot! <3 Love u talented hun!

    ReplyDelete